The Suite Escape Bed & Breakfast
We are conveniently located in New Paltz, NY in the Mid-Hudson Valley, near mountains for hiking and biking, golf courses, wineries, art and performance venues, great restaurants, shopping, and historic sites.
- SPACE: Over 900 sq. ft. await you with four skylights. Your own escape from the busyness of your life.
- PRIVACY: You are our only guests in the house. Come and go as you please. Private entrance. Driveway.
- REST: A Sleep Number ® king-size bed and different types of pillows to choose from so you get the best sleep.
- QUIET: Fully insulated second story. Room-darkening shades.
- COMFORT: Your own thermostat for heat and AC. Lush bathrobes. Private bathroom with shower.
- RELAXATION: Many nearby activities to choose from. Complimentary bottle of wine upon your arrival.
- FLEXIBILITY: Eat your breakfast when you are hungry.
- EASY ACCESS: By car, bus or train.
Watch an 8-minute video about New Paltz here! Nous parlons français. Check out our first client's testimonial here. Click here to check availability and to make reservations.
We offer a 15% discount to U.S. Veterans and Military Men and Women.
Where your comfort and privacy matters.
© 2012-2013 The Suite Escape B&B
New Paltz B&B, New Paltz lodging, New Paltz Bed and Breakfast, Hudson Valley lodging, Hudson Valley B&B, Hudson Valley Bed and breakfast, Gunks lodging, Gunks B&B, Gunks Bed and breakfast, luxurious getaway, romantic getaway, weekend getaway, wineries, Mohonk, Minnewaska, New Paltz NY, vacation rentals New Paltz Hudson Valley New York US, SUNY New Paltz, Hudson Valley boutique hotel, Hudson River Valley New York Hotels, Hudson Valley accommodations, Culinary Institute of America, Dia:Beacon, The Falcon Marlboro NY, HITS on the Hudson, Marist College, Bard College, Vassar College, West Point, Ulster County NY lodging, Ulster County NY Bed and breakfast, romantic getaway, FDR Home Hyde Park, hiking, biking, rock climbing, New Paltz restaurants, New Paltz wineries, New Paltz getaway, New Paltz luxury lodging, New Paltz romantic lodging, Hudson River Cruise, Hudson Valley Wineries, Walkway Over the Hudson,